September is transition month here in Dubai, transporting us from the slow-paced summer months back into the swing of autumn and the events season. The team has enjoyed the chance to get out and about and pick up with friends and contacts! Here are our highlights of the past month:
- An exclusive media dinner with Shannon Bennett at the Miele Gallery. Wagyu beef with pear and chocolates with a seaweed centre were our favourites in this decadent meal!
- La Spiga by Paper Moon, W Doha, held their official opening event, where Doha’s VIPs were invited to mix and mingle in the vibrant ambiance of the old-school Italian-style restaurant. Guests were served an array of mouth-watering canapes and signature dishes, which, as always, had the true WOW factor of Doha’s most popular lifestyle hotel.
- Amodoria, the ultra-cool luxury tech company that has just launched in the Middle East, recently hosted an exclusive overnight stay for journalists at Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi! The weekend allowed media to meet and interview the founders, whilst giving them a sneak preview of Amodoria’s new products, including the 24-carat gold iMac. These fashionable accessories are stocked within a boutique within Emirates Palace. TOH girls, Laura and Marianna, were more than happy to attend this media trip – working on the weekend could be worse!
- The media launch of Benefit’s new perfume, Noelle, was also a great success, with English and Arabic journalists and bloggers turning out in force! We suspect that the gorgeous male models milling around might have had something to do with it!
- As our client, Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates is the official hospitality partner for the Harper’s Bazaar World of Fashion, we attended the media press conference in Ski Dubai! We have to admit that we could definitely get used to watching fashion shows with a delicious cup hot chocolate in hand!
- Our F&B team attended the Zomato Middle East Restaurant Summit and listened to inspiring talks by leaders in the industry
- Comptoir 102 hosted Brooke Gregson, internationally renowned artist and jeweller, who presented her new collection at the wonderful concept store and gave attendees the chance to personalize their Brooke Gregson purchases!
- Team TOH also blew off some steam at the Ahlan!’s fabulous launch event for their Hot 100 Bars & Clubs publication
- We celebrated Mexican Independence Day at Fuego, in Souk Al Bahar. Yes, sombreros, pinatas and margaritas were involved!
- My Ex Wardrobe’s second pop-up-shop at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, which proved to be just as successful and enjoyable as their event in August!
- Last, but certainly not least, we can’t forget our bloggers evenings at Zuma – we don’t think we’ll ever get tired of their delicious food and cocktails!
Here’s to an even busier October ahead! Follow TeamTOH on Instagram to stay up-to-date with our goings on!