The majority of the team at TOH Towers have worked in other countries before re-locating to sunny Dubai, so we like to think we offer a bit of perspective when it comes to living and working in the UAE.
Why do we love it here? A quick straw poll in the office resulted in our top ten list.
In no particular order:
- Seeing the sun set against the Burj Khalifa from our offices
- Lack of public transport – days of struggling on the tube are a distant memory
- The weather – see previous point but without wet cold feet
- Delivery – whether lunchtime sushi, 4pm diet cokes or weekly dry cleaning, everything comes right to your desk
- Events – where we’re working at them or attending for fun, a girl never stays in and
does laundry of a week night
- Office fashion. With the world’s shopping capital on our doorstep and no rain or
cobble streets to navigate, we can work our fiercest looks day in day out
- Nationality mix – we love working with girls and clients from diverse backgrounds – it
makes water cooler chat so much livelier
- Cool weekend breaks. Fly Dubai is our friend as we city hop and discover Beirut, Sri
Lanka, Oman, Qatar and Jordan
- National holidays. We all need a break to refresh and recharge, and the UAE’s two
Eids a number of national days work in our favour!
- Tax free salaries – that’s got to count for something!